We're hiring! Tecta America WeatherGuard, one of the largest and most respected commercial roofing contractors in the North East is looking for motivated and dedicated individuals to join our growing team. Are you looking for a position with a stable workload, career advancement opportunities, above average pay rates and an excellent benefits package? Tecta America WeatherGuard offers all that, as well as a team culture that promotes treating our employees with respect and appreciation. Tecta America WeatherGuard encourages our employees to grow within our company, focusing heavily on in-house education and on-the-job training.
We are currently recruiting for experienced and entry level roofing professionals. The ideal candidate should be dependable and have a strong work ethic.
Primary Position Responsibilities include:
• Removal and installation of all types of commercial roofing systems including EPDM, TPO & PVC
• Roof maintenance and repairs
• Prior experience in the commercial roofing industry a plus, but we are willing to train the right individuals
• Ability to lift 50+ pounds
• Strong communication skills
• Valid Driver's License or reliable transportation
• OSHA 10 card
• Asbestos training is required
Tecta America WeatherGuard believes strongly in maintaining an excellent work environment for our employees. We offer an above average compensation package for eligible employees including:
• Health, Dental, Vision insurance
• Short Term Disability, Life insurance and AD&D insurance
• 9 Paid holidays a year
• 401K with employer match
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• In house training program
As a condition of employment, all applicants offered a position are required to complete and pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and/or work experience or stop by our office to complete an application. We are located at:
2003 Chrisler Ave
Tecta America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.